An attractive and economical alternative to the Limited Edition Series, this door features a 2″ Intellicore® polyurethane steel base with Ultra-Grain®, a durable, natural-looking, woodgrain paint finish. Stained Clear Cypress composite overlays are applied to the steel door surface to create beautiful carriage house designs.
- The Clear Cypress overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- 4-layer Intellicore® polyurethane insulated steel faux wood doors.
- 2″ Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break. 18.4 R-value.
- Utilizes Ultra-Grain® steel finish; a durable, natural looking woodgrain paint finish.
- Factory finish options are Walnut and Medium.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- WINDCODE® product available.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Choose a Door Design
Canyon Ridge Garage Door Construction
- Clear Cypress faux wood composite overlay
- Steel with Ultra-Grain® paint finish
- 2″ Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.