When budget is the deciding factor, this low-maintenance, insulation-optional steel frame carriage house style garage door combines clean lines and classic charm to provide a popular style at a great value.
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24 gauge steel door.
- 2 or 1-layer steel carriage house doors.
- Optional 1-5/8″ vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. 6.3 R-value.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Four factory finish paint colors.
- Glass options are clear, obscure, and acrylic.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- WINDCODE® product available
Choose a Door Design
Grand Harbor Garage Door Construction
- Smooth composite overlay
- 1 5/8″ polystyrene insulation (optional)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.