Roll up (or roller) garage doors are often a popular choice for home owners with restrictive garage space or shapes, as well as commercial businesses. With vertical operation and no internal tracks bolted to your garage’s ceiling, roll up garage doors offer the perfect space saver.
When to consider installing a Roll Up Garage Door
Both roll up and overhead garage doors have their benefits, but there may be instances where a roll up garage door is more suited to your home’s garage:
- Does your garage have a short driveway, or open directly onto the road?
- Does your garage have an arched or narrow entrance?
- Do you need to use the ceiling area of your garage for additional storage space?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a roll up garage door could be the right choice for your home!
Advantages of Roll Up Garage Doors
There are a number of advantages to installing a roll up garage door:
- Space saving. Allowing you to use your garage’s ceiling for storage.
- Minimal maintenance as there are no hinges, cables, tracks or wheels.
- Insulated and secure.
Browse our range of Commercial Roll Up Gates.
Our experts are always ready to take your call. Inquire today about our Roll Up Garage Door Installation and Repair Services,
or call us for a FREE Garage Door Installation Estimate! 888-591-6828.