This Elite Series Garage Door Opener is designed specifically for reinforced and heavy-load doors. It’s powerful yet quiet performance is second to none. It comes complete with Security+ 2.0®, MyQ® Technology and the Timer-to-Close feature.
- Enjoy the ease of always knowing what’s happening at home. By connecting with your smartphone MyQ® Technology connects with your smartphone to monitor and control your garage door and turn on or off your home lighting (when paired with the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway).
- Email or text alerts ensure you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting status.
- The MyQ® mobile app is available free of charge with no annual activation fee needed.
- Compatible with HomeLink® by LiftMaster.
- Our reliable, durable and powerful P3 Motors™ are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- The strong pulling force of our¾ HP motor and steel reinforced belt help lift heavy doors and reinforced doors in high wind areas.
- It is perfect for a home with a room above or next to the garage, as it eliminates sound and vibrations through the ceiling due to its ultra-quiet technology.
- The Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) allows for years of super-quiet and smooth operation.
- Consume up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and belt, five-year parts and one-year Battery Backup warranties.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™— with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you.
- Lock down the garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a preprogrammed number of minutes.
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Have your Garage Door Opener’s lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening.